Precision is our standard.
- InsightRX models are specific to a drug, patient population, and disease indication to provide the best predictive ability.
- Models are checked for quality, completeness, and numerical stability.
- The InsightRX computational API undergoes rigorous testing for quality assurance.
Model predictive checks
- Prior to deploying a drug module, all models are checked for predictive performance utilizing your institution's data to ensure precision.
- InsightRX modules are continually re-optimized with data collected at scale over time.
- Re-optimized modules provide a more precise understanding of unique patient subgroups, predictive covariates, drug-drug interactions, and pharmacogenomic effects.
- Amikacin (Neonate, Pediatric, Adult)
- Ceftazidime (Adult)
- Cefuroxime (Adult)
- Ciprofloxacin (Adult)
- Flucloxacillin (Neonate, Adult)
- Gentamicin (Neonate, Pediatric, Adult)
- Meropenem (Neonate, Pediatric, Adult)
- Piperacillin (Neonate, Pediatric, Adult)
- Rifampicin (Adult)
- Teicoplanin (Adult)
- Tobramycin (Neonate, Pediatric, Adult)
- Vancomycin (Neonate, Pediatric, Adult)
- Voriconazole (Pediatric, Adult)
Bone Marrow Transplant
- Anti-Thymocyte Globulin (Pediatric)
- Busulfan (Neonate, Pediatric, Adult)
- Fludarabine (Neonate, Pediatric)
- Methotrexate (Pediatric)
- Tacrolimus (Pediatric)
- Enoxaparin (Neonate, Pediatric)
- Factor VIII (Pediatric, Adult)
Solid Organ Transplant
- Everolimus (Adult)
- Tacrolimus (Adult)
- Fosphenytoin (Pediatric)
- Infliximab (Adult)
- Methotrexate (Neonate, Pediatric)
InsightRX Labs: the Future of Research
Project Mars: Oncology
Our oncology platform continuously learns from a patient’s pharmacological characteristics by analyzing routinely collected biomarkers and tumor imaging data. The platform empowers Oncologists to identify an optimal cancer therapy at an individualized dosing regimen by predicting tumor progression and the likelihood of drug-related toxic events such as myelosuppression. At a population level, providers can use the InsightRX powered analytics engine to analyze prescribing patterns, investigate patient subgroups, and improve treatment guidelines.
Project Venus: Ophthalmology
Our Ophthalmology precision therapy platform allows opthalmogists to predict the likelihood of treatment success by forecasting visual acuity score and retinal thickness, enabling the right therapy to be administered at the right time for patients with macular degeneration.
Project Mercury: Diabetes Management
Our Diabetes precision therapy platform dynamically learns from a patient’s disease and drug response characteristics - insulin levels, fasting plasma glucose and HbA1c profiles - in order to help clinicians optimize and adjust treatment of various Type 2 Diabetes medications.
Project Saturn: Pharmacogenomics
We combine the mechanistic framework of quantitative pharmacology with pharmacogenetics to allow clinicians to identify optimal treatment and dosing regimens for an individual patient. The Insight PGX platform utilizes genetic determinants of drug response in a contextual and quantitative manner through a pharmacometric-driven framework across several therapeutic areas.